English Translation Services | International Nordic & Baltic Translation Agency
English Translation and Localization
Language family: Indo-European languages, Germanic languages
English is spoken as a first language in Great Britain, the US and a hundred or so other countries around the world. The language is considered to be closest to Scottish Gaelic and Friesian, but has influences from German and French among others.
Official language of: Australia, The Philippines, Ireland, Canada, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malta, Nigeria, New Zealand, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: EN
Professional English Translators
More than 50 English language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” whenever possible translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a English translator who is a NATIVE speaker of English and/or who resides in UK, USA, Australia and other English speaking country.
We employ only professional specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own English translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 3 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
A great number of our English suppliers are certified English translators. This qualification is essential for English translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
English Translation Services
- Each English translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- English translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished English translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in multilingual project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 14 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology translations.
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used English translations:
Danish to English
French to English
German to English
Spanish to English
Swedish to English
Polish to English
Czech to English
Slovak to English
Slovenian to English
Hungarian to English
Romanian to English
Bulgarian to English
Latvian to English
Lithuanian to English
Russian to English
Estonian to English
Norwegian to English
Finnish to English
Icelandic to English
Ukrainian to English
Italian to English
English to Latvian
English to Danish
English to Russian
English to French
English to German
English to Lithuanian
English to Hungarian
English to Swedish
English to Bulgarian
English to Estonian
English to Ukrainian
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact email@example.com
English Language Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in English web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into English.